* This competition has now closed. *
We are pleased to announce that Creative and Cultural Careers Festival is holding a photo competition! If you’re a budding photographer, our Facebook photography competition is perfect for you.
Grab your camera and get creative with our CCCF sculptural letters on display at David Hume Tower. Entries must have one or all of the letters featured in some aspect.
How to enter
Submit your entry directly to the CCCF Facebook event page and add the hastag #CCCF16: http://tiny.cc/CCCF16
Photos should be smaller than 4MB and can be in any of the following formats: JPG, PNG, GIF or TIFF.
The closing date for entries is Friday 4th March 2016, 10.00am
£25 Amazon Voucher
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must own the rights of images they enter.
- Entrants assign to The Careers Service the right to reproduce the submitted images in all media at the Service’s discretion, including without limitation reproducing images on the Service’s webpages, Twitter feed, Facebook, and in other printed or digital promotional material.
- All reproduced images will be attributed to the photographer.
- The winning entrant will be contacted and asked to provide their contact details. The winning entry will be announced on the Career Service’s Facebook event page and on the CCCF website.
- The winner will be chosen by Janine Matthews, Executive Director of Creative Edinburgh. Her decision is final.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Lis Anne
Congrats to Lis!